Friday 12 June 2015

Book Release: Midsummer Dreams by Alison May @MsAlisonMay @ChocLituk #MidsummerDreams

In celebration of the e-launch day for Alison May’s brand new romantic comedy, Midsummer Dreams, I’m posting today on the theme of all things dream-related.

Firstly, though, I’m sharing the cover of the book, which you have to agree is just…

*sigh* …utterly dreamy.

About Midsummer Dreams

Four people. Four messy lives. One party that changes everything …

Emily is obsessed with ending her father’s new relationship – but is blind to the fact that her own is far from perfect.
Dominic has spent so long making other people happy that he’s hardly noticed he’s not happy himself.
Helen has loved the same man, unrequitedly, for ten years. Now she may have to face up to the fact that he will never be hers.
Alex has always played the field. But when he finally meets a girl he wants to commit to, she is just out of his reach.
At a midsummer wedding party, the bonds that tie the four friends together begin to unravel and show them that, sometimes, the sensible choice is not always the right one.

You can download the kindle edition of Midsummer Dreams here: http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00XJOEJTM

Find out more about Alison here: Website

Okay, here we go: Once upon a time, I had a dream…

We all have dreams or goals, things we want to achieve and possibly don’t feel qualified, confident or competent enough to attempt. Apart from the fact that I wanted to be a writer (gosh, there’s a surprise), there was one other simple ambition in life I had. I wanted to fly. No, really, I wanted to fly. Okay, so being somewhat physically challenged in the wings department, I did realise this might be a bit over-ambitious, particularly as I openly admit I am also geographically challenged. At the risk of certain people pointing out it’s a scientific fact that I might be less spatially aware than some (other people), my navigational skills are nil. Flying solo across the Atlantic therefore was off the agenda, even with the assistance of a plane. I didn’t fare too well at paragliding either, also being somewhat challenged in the biceps department. Put it this way, if my drop zone had been the sea, I couldn’t fail to have missed it.

So did I achieve my ambition? Well…

I came pretty close.

I had a nightmare…

It’s a recurring nightmare actually. I have it every time I set off on a car journey. Please don’t ask me to do a U turn on the motorway nice satnav lady...

My dream for the future…
That would be for a world in which children would never have to be lonely, hurting or scared.

Keep safe all!

Lots of love,


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment